Whether you are wildlife spotting, looking to learn a bit about Hilbre Islands or simply want to enjoy being on the water, this 2-hour tour will take you around the beautiful Dee Estuary and Hilbre Islands.
Learn more about this Local Nature Reserve and wonder at the variety of wildlife you will see, including Atlantic Grey Seals and a wide range of bird-life, plus the occasional Harbour Porpoise… Don’t forget your camera!
Boat Trip Prices
- Adult: £35
- Child: £25 (minimum age 8 years)
- Family: £100 (2 adults & 2 children)
- Group Booking: £250 (Based on sole hire of the boat, accommodating up to 8 people)
- Wirral Sailing Centre reserves the right to cancel trips on the occasion of adverse weather/sea conditions. Cancelled trips will be either fully refunded or alternative dates offered.
- The boat trips are open to the elements. You are advised to dress warmly and bring waterproof clothing.
- You must arrive at the Sailing Centre 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Unfortunately, due to Health & Safety, we are unable to take children under the age of 8 years.
- No more than 2 children, under the age of 14, may accompany one adult.
The Hilbre Discovery Boat Trip is scheduled according to the tide – departure times vary. For details of available dates and times, or to make your booking, contact the Sailing Centre on Tel. (0151) 625 3292/